My Ink

I want to be left alone
Alone to rot in this dark cell
This dark cell that is my mind
Mind filled with dark thoughts
Dark thoughts that hold me captive

Let the floodgates be open to these thoughts
Let these thoughts overwhelm me
So my mind can be free
Free to wander the streets of creativity

The streets of creativity
Where I first lost innocence
On the heels of fleeting passion
And wandering thoughts

Oh... To bask in these thoughts
Dark thoughts of a dark place
A place of freedom
Freedom from these procedures
Procedures that numb my mind
And steal my ink

My ink
I need my ink
My beautiful ink
To lead me to the land of creativity

The land of creativity
Where I met you,
My love

My star borne love
Under the tree of red roses
Roses that grew as our love grew
That spot where I first set my eyes on yours
Eyes that lit me up with fire
Fire that consumed me whole

Fiery fire of passion
Passion that burns deep in my soul
Fuelled by the ink flowing through your veins

I need you my love
I need to go back
Back to that state of oneness
With you
Without procedures
Procedures are unnecessary
Where the fires of our passion

Sets the forest ablaze

Comments